Interested in hosting your own legal webinar? Legal Events has created a process that is simple and user-friendly for everyone involved. Speakers can present the webinar in the comfort of their own work space or office.
Take advantage of our easy to use technology to host your own webinar with any topic of your choosing. If there are multiple speakers, they do not need to present from the same location. All you need is a computer with internet connection and a phone with clear sound.
The steps to hosting a webinar are very simple.
1. Confirm a webinar date with a Legal Events administrator. Contact [email protected] or Baylee Earnest at [email protected] for more information.
2. At least five weeks prior to confirmed webinar date, send course summary information to Legal Events representative.
3. Four weeks prior to webinar, your webinar will be posted on Legal Events.Law for registration to begin. Emails will also be sent out with registration links and information about the webinar.
4. One week prior to the webinar, send any course material to Legal Events that will be used during the webinar. This includes polls, handouts or surveys.
5. On the day of the webinar, speaker will need to dial-in 30 minutes prior to the start of the event for a brief tutorial and sound check with a Legal Event’s administrator.